The Rite Aid Corporation is the third largest drugstore in the United States of America and the largest on the East Coast. The pharmacy chain gives every customer to voice out their feedback to the store. To participate in the customer feedback, you must have the receipt which you received when you last made a purchase at the drugstore. You can access their web portal, enter your details and submit your feedback, which might only take a couple of minutes.
Every customer survey feedback is considered, checked for points where the store can improve and then, collectively, these feedbacks help the store improve on a longer run. Therefore, the surveys are as important to the store as the free cash might be to the customers!
RiteAid Survey Guide:
Requirements to participate in the Rite Aid Survey:
The survey is easy, and simple to access. The following are the requirements that have to be met by the customer who wishes to participate in the survey.
- Operating Systems – Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better, Windows 7 or better or Windows XP, Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, Safari 5.0.6 or better, Firefox or Chrome with an internet connection.
- A recent receipt of purchase from the Rite Aid drugstore.
- The customer participating in the survey must be a permanent resident of the United States of America.
- The customer should compulsorily know either English or Spanish.
Instructions to participate in the survey:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your preferred language and then click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the cashier code in the first text field.
- Enter the 16-digit code in the second text field.
- After you finish entering your details, click on ‘Start’ to begin your survey.
- Answer the questions based on the following criteria –
- Satisfaction of your visit to the store
- The service and staff’s behavior and conduct
- Value for money
- Hygiene, sanitation, and cleanliness of the store
- Security and maintenance systems and
- Likelihood of revisiting the drugstore.
- Provide your contact details to gain monthly sweepstakes.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, write down the code on one side of the receipt to stand a chance to win $1500 cash prize.
How to contact the staff at Rite Aid?
You can reach out to any of the customer care executives at the number given below in case of persistence of any doubts, questions or clarifications.
- 1 866 748 3243