Founded in Texas, in the year 1973, Michaels is the largest Arts and Crafts retail chain from America. The store has more than a thousand branches in the USA and in Canada. The store deals with mainly Retail-Arts, Crafts, Scrapbooking and also, Home Décor.
To participate in the customer feedback, you must have the receipt which you received when you last visited the store. You can access their web portal, enter your details and submit your feedback, which might only take a couple of minutes. Every customer survey feedback is considered, checked for points where the store can improve and then, collectively, these feedbacks help the store improve on a longer run. Therefore, the surveys are as important to the store as the free gifts might be to the customers!
Michaels Survey Guide:
Requirements to participate in the survey:
- An Internet enabled device – laptop, mobile phone, computer, etc.
- A receipt from Jack in the Box of your recent visit.
- Customer must be a permanent citizen of the USA.
- The customer should know English or Spanish.
- The customer should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Instructions to participate in the survey:
- Visit their official website
- Choose your preferred language and then click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the 22-digit survey code in the mentioned fields.
- After you finish entering your details, click on ‘Start’ to begin your survey.
- Answer the questions based on the following criteria –
- Satisfaction of your visit to the store
- The service and staff’s behavior and conduct
- Quality of the products, creativity and the authenticity of the material
- Value for money for the product that you buy
- Hygiene, sanitation, and cleanliness of the store
- Security and maintenance systems and
- Likelihood of revisiting the store.
- Provide your contact details to gain monthly sweepstakes.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, write down the code on one side of the receipt to get a free coupon.
How to use the redemption code?
You can use the code only up to 30 days, after which the code expires. Visit the store at any of their branches and get your free coupon on showing the staff at the counter, the code, and the receipt.
Holidays on which Chick Fil A is open:
- New Year’s Day,
- Memorial Day,
- Labor Day,
- Cinco de Mayo,
- Easter Monday,
- Valentine’s Day,
- President’s Day,
- Martin Luther King,
- Jr. Day (MLK Day),
- Tax Day,
- Black Friday,
- Veterans Day,
- Good Friday,
- Christmas Eve,
- New Year’s Eve,
- Independence Day,
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday,
- Columbus Day and during St. Patrick’s Day.
Holidays on which Chick Fil A remains closed:
- Easter Sunday and Christmas Day.
How can you contact the staff at Michaels?
You can reach out to any of the customer care executives at the number given below in case of persistence of any doubts, questions or clarifications.